Anyone Know of a Calibration Shop?

Hi, guys... good to see everyone is still around, although I miss the Pete and Miss Jaime debates.. And rryker's tinfoil beanie physics..LMFAO Anyhow, I was wondering if anybody knows of a (reputable, fairly quick, reasonable)calibration shop, where my work could send standards for mics? 1-24 inches. Last time, the place was slow, and you and I both know how that hurts production, and there was debate as to how accurate they really were. I'm located in northeast nevada, so Salt Lake or further west would be the best.. Thanks in advance, Ron P.S. Who won the election? LOL

Reply to
doo

I use Techmaster in Bellevue, Washington 425-702-9356 -- so do many of the companies around here. I'm certain there must be wonderful calibration shops in Southern California and probably Northern too, but I don't know that area well.

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

I used a shop here on the East coast last month. They did a lousy job. My 12" caliper came back several thou off, so I won't give you the address.

Reply to
Bugs

Try here, He services our shop. Northwest Metrology

3040 H Street Bakersfield, CA 93301
Reply to
Franklin Newton

That's the reason I'm asking, Bugs.. Last shop that did the mics/ standards came out to .013" off... it'd be nice to know if it was the standard or the mic. of course I can adjust the mic, but how do I know is the standard is right ? Ron

Reply to
doo