Anyone know of 1/350 Yamato buildups

Just receive the Gold Medals photo etch for a Yamato I've had packed up for a while. Would like to start it soon. Has anyone out there heard of articles or reviews about this kit? Thanks, Mike Jaros

Reply to
Mnm879

Mnm879 wrote: : Just receive the Gold Medals photo etch for a Yamato I've had packed up for a : while. Would like to start it soon. Has anyone out there heard of articles or : reviews about this kit? Thanks, Mike Jaros : Hi Mike,

Try this site:

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden