I don't know whether to laugh or cry

After buying about 10 old Airfix and Frog Hunters, including shelling out for three at the last swap meet, I read that Revell is coming out with a new mold

1/72 Hunter FGA.9.

Kim Margosein- Buying the old horseshit kits so you don't have to.

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Just imagine if you had built them! I know what you mean. I have a small flock of Airfix/Matchbox/Frog/Novo Hunters here - some built, some a-building.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-modeller

Is it actually a NEW mold, or just the old Matchbox kit reboxed? Revell Germany has some or all of the old Matchbox molds.

Nat

Reply to
Richa5011

I'm told it's new in 72nd scale.