more Wunderland photos

Added another 32 of Ron Gager's photos here http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p62718020.html
These now bring our combined total up to 257 - and there's still more to go! We really did have a great time. It's a pity we couldn't take enough photos to really show you what we saw :-)
Enjoy
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region

Wow!: head and tail light trails in the night scene photo. New interest: 1:1 people. Surprise: they painted sky and clouds on brick walls.