Re: Blue Angels Question

anyone know how the aircraft were chosen? was their competition btwn
> various aircraft/companies or did the Angels have their own method. >
> Was curious to know if the F-86 (or any Century series) were ever in
> the running. A Sabre in blue and yellow would have been cool.
>
> Craig

Angels (planes and pilots) are still considered active and have to be able
to rejoin the fleet within a certain time range. I don't recall all the
particulars but I've got the book around here somewheres.
Chuck Ryan
Springfield OH
Reply to
Chuck Ryan