A-4 Skyhawk Model Aircraft Flown by the Blue Angels

The A-4 Skyhawk was an attack aircraft designed to operate from US Navy aircraft carriers. Some of the A-4 Skyhawk variants served with Blue Angels, the Navy's flight demonstration squadron.

Warplanes.com offers the A-4 Skyhawk model aircraft flown by the Blue Angels. The model aircraft was made from the highest quality material available. It has a span of 12 inches and length of 15.5 inches.

For more information visit our website:

aircraftsmodel

Might be a good time for manufacturers to que up a McCain version.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

I am so thankful they did not call it an A4D!!!!!!!!!

Jack G

Reply to
Jack G

or 4ad, the vest record company of all time.

someone

I didn't know the Blue Angels ever flew a model plane,I thought they flew real ones! Live and learn...

Reply to
eyeball

Sure! at the briefings...;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.