C-5A/B Galaxy Model Aircraft

The Lockheed C-5A and C-5B Galaxy are variants of C-5, a strategic airlifter aircraft. The C-5A was the original version of C-5 used by the US Air Forces bases. The C-5C was a specially modified variant for transporting large cargo.

Warplanes.com offers the C-5A/B Galaxy model aircraft on a 30% sale. It has a span of 20 inches and length of 18 inches. It was made from the highest quality materials available.

For more information visit our website:

aircraftsmodel

crw59

Anyone know where I can get a 1/72 scale C-5 with operating landing gear ?

Am I showing my age, or what?

Kos

Reply to
Kos

flying or static display?

Reply to
someone

Been a while since I've seen that. Build any B-10s lately?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller