F-6F Hellcat Model Aircraft

The Grumman F6F Hellcat was a fighter aircraft. It was tagged as the Wildcat's big brother as it was the descended from the earlier F4F Wildcat. It proved to be the most successful aircraft in the naval history.

Warplanes.com offers the model F6F Hellcat aircraft flown by David McCampbell. It was a complete replica of the original aircraft that comes with a natural stained mahogany stand and it will be perfect as a desktop display. It has a span of 17.75 inches and length of 14 inches.

For more information visit our website:

aircraftsmodel

The Raven

snipped-for-privacy@i12g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

You could always set a filter so you won't see his posts. Or you could just ignore him, he only posts a few times a week.

Reply to
Vance Howard

Or you could try emailing him and explaining what the problem is. In any case, it is better to snip his adverts from your reply to avoid them appearing twice on this group.

Reply to
Boo

I don't consider it spam. There was a time when all model aircraft enthusiasts were interested in all aspects of aviation. I guess you are representing the new breed of game playing stick knockers. ;-) Had he not advertised here I would not be aware of his products. As soon, as I can afford it I'll probably spring for an F-86 and an F-100. One was a lady ant the other a bitch - but I loved them both :))

Reply to
Ed Forsythe

That time is now too, but unsolicited, repetitive commercial posts qualify as spam in most people's books. As to whether they are off topic on a newsgroup related to radio controlled models may be a matter of opinion, but I think they are disqualied by the tediously repetitive commercial nature, so that's a moot point IMO.

Reply to
Boo