F/A-18 Hornet flown by Blue Angels Model Aircraft

The McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet is a multirole fighter aircraft.
It has been the aerial demonstration aircraft for the Blue Angels
since 1986. The F/A-18 Hornets' main mission are fighter escort, fleet
air defense, close air support and many others.
Warplanes.com offers F/A-18 Hornet flown by Blue Angels model aircraft
on 30% sale. It is a complete replica of the original aircraft. It was
made from a fine mahogany wood and made by our own master craftsmen.
The F/A-18 Hornet flown by Blue Angels wood model has a span of 11.75
inches and length of 17.75 inches.
For more model aircrafts visit:

aircraftsmodel
>The McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet is a multirole fighter aircraft. >It has been the aerial demonstration aircraft for the Blue Angels >since 1986. The F/A-18 Hornets' main mission are fighter escort, fleet >air defense, close air support and many others. > >Warplanes.com offers F/A-18 Hornet flown by Blue Angels model aircraft >on 30% sale. It is a complete replica of the original aircraft. It was >made from a fine mahogany wood and made by our own master craftsmen. >The F/A-18 Hornet flown by Blue Angels wood model has a span of 11.75 >inches and length of 17.75 inches. > >For more model aircrafts visit:
's spam pig, the twit!
Reply to
someone
, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote:
...about time. Now if we can get him to shut up...
Reply to
Rufus
, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote:
Must be listening. He switched to the present tense.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Site Timeline