F/A-18 Hornet flown by Blue Angels Model Aircraft

The McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet is a multirole fighter aircraft. It has been the aerial demonstration aircraft for the Blue Angels since 1986. The F/A-18 Hornets' main mission are fighter escort, fleet air defense, close air support and many others.

Warplanes.com offers F/A-18 Hornet flown by Blue Angels model aircraft on 30% sale. It is a complete replica of the original aircraft. It was made from a fine mahogany wood and made by our own master craftsmen. The F/A-18 Hornet flown by Blue Angels wood model has a span of 11.75 inches and length of 17.75 inches.

For more model aircrafts visit:

aircraftsmodel

[...]

For a second I thought he said 30% scale. WOW! :) mk

It is a complete replica of the original aircraft. It was

Reply to
MJKolodziej