6EX-2.4 GHz buddy box questions

I have posted these questions on the Futaba forum on RCUniverse but have not gotten a response yet. I figured that someone here may have some info.

I have 3 questions. Will the 6EX-2.4 GHz work as the master with a T4YF as the student box?

Will any of the program setup for the model be available to the student? I.E. end point adjustments, expo, trim, etc. Or will these be inhibited? The manual states that when the trainer function is enabled one must select which model is to be used. This implies that these will be available but I'm not sure.

The manual also states that there is a one second delay when the instructor initially depresses the trainer switch. Does this occur each time or only the first time? Also is there a delay when the instructor takes control? If so how long?

Thanks in advance.

Jerry

Reply to
gjesion

Jerry, These guys would be able to answer you questions

Good Luck

Reply to
Double Ace