Asleep at the Wheel

I'm asking myself: Where was I and what happened?

I drove down to Mountain View (California) yesterday and lo and behold San Antonio Hobbies is no more! The store is vacant, and a "for lease" sign is out in front.

When did they close?

Reply to
Felix D.

They closed up last December. I believe one of their people opened up a store across El Camino Real. No R/C, trains, crafts. Haven't been there. Don't know if it's still around.

Reply to
GaryKato