model shops in Poland and CZ.

Hi all

Its 3 weeks until my trip to Germany, things have gone very bad, my car was wrote off 2 weeks ago, now found a replacement i still have to pay for.

Im gona be using a tent and sleep in the car etc but does anyone know of any model shops near the German side?

I hope to pop to a couple but with the price of petrol i cant go too far.

ta

Reply to
Jules