Q: Model shops open in London?

Hello, are any model shops like Model Zone open in Sundays?

Thanks,

Reply to
Niko Asposalo

Model Zone in Holborn is open 11-5 on Sundays and is always worth a visit. Hannants, KitKrazy and most other small shops will be closed. The RAF Museum shop will be open but otherwise I'd go shopping another day.

HTH, Nick

Reply to
Nick Pedley

Nick, thanks a lot:) I'm not visiting but fiancee is so she can fill luggage with my checklist;)

Cheers, Niko

"Nick Pedley" kirjoitti viestissä news:ckp5s6$tpi$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...

Reply to
Niko Asposalo

No worries, just remember that Model Zone is the only Central London model shop, all the rest are out in the suburbs. Just found out that Kit Krazy have a new website with a list of nearly all the kits in stock, great for finding older kits as they do a big secondhand trade.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Pedley