RC model shops in Stuttgart/Boeblingen Germany ?

Hi guys,
I'll be spending some time in Boeblingen Germany next month, are there
any RC shops
in Boeblingen or Stuttgart ? Web or real address would be great !
Tnx
Indy
Reply to
indy
I don't know, but just remember: "Bedienung inbegriffen" means "Tip included"...;-)
rj
Reply to
Ralph Jones
last time i was there was in 1977, i bet a lot has changed!
The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---
Reply to
DEWorley
another:

Jim
Hello Frnds
I want to know RC model Shops in Stuttgart... here all the replies are hidden so please help
Reply to
Ramjan