RC model shops in Stuttgart/Boeblingen Germany ?

Hi guys,

I'll be spending some time in Boeblingen Germany next month, are there any RC shops in Boeblingen or Stuttgart ? Web or real address would be great !

Tnx

Indy

Reply to
indy

I don't know, but just remember: "Bedienung inbegriffen" means "Tip included"...;-)

rj

Reply to
Ralph Jones

last time i was there was in 1977, i bet a lot has changed!

DEWorley

another:

Jim

Hello Frnds

I want to know RC model Shops in Stuttgart... here all the replies are hidden so please help

Reply to
Ramjan