RC Shop in Munich Germany?

I will be in Munich Germany this month. Are there any great RC/Air shop

in the area? I'd love to see if I can get some Hacker motors while I' there. Thanks

-- LaxLif

----------------------------------------------------------------------- LaxLife's Profile:

this thread:

LaxLife

I don't recall any shps in munich but they are in FrankFurt just up the road. Generally they are part of large toy stores if I recall.

Reply to
Watchur6

Try this newsgroup: news:de.rec.modelle.misc

Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands

Ron van Sommeren

Mail order from

Ron van Sommeren

Frankfurt just up the road? About five hours if memory serves. Even on the Autobahn!

Reply to
Chuck Jones

Multimap.com reckons just over 3.5 hours, and they're about 240 miles apart.

Reply to
John Privett

Does multimap.com include traffic jams?

Reply to
Peter Stegemann

Try

- they do speak English, and specialize in electrically driven flight models of all sorts. Catalog online, call them, they'll also ship worldwide.

HTH

Marc

Reply to
Marc Heusser

I've done it in about 3 - 4 hours, but that was at 21:30. And then

got nailed at a "Men at Work Area" where you legally have to slow dow to 80 kps. Cost me close to 200 DM, and I could not get out of i since they got my pic.....

It also depends on which route you take... When I was there, I had t take the route with the AMI gas stations

-- indoruwe

this thread:

indoruwet