RC Shop in Munich Germany?

I will be in Munich Germany this month. Are there any great RC/Air shop
in the area? I'd love to see if I can get some Hacker motors while I'
there. Thanks
--
LaxLif
LaxLife's Profile:

LaxLife
I don't recall any shps in munich but they are in FrankFurt just up the road. Generally they are part of large toy stores if I recall.
Reply to
Watchur6
Try this newsgroup: news:de.rec.modelle.misc
Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands

Ron van Sommeren
Try
- they do speak English, and specialize in electrically driven flight models of all sorts. Catalog online, call them, they'll also ship worldwide.
HTH
Marc
Reply to
Marc Heusser
I've done it in about 3 - 4 hours, but that was at 21:30. And then
got nailed at a "Men at Work Area" where you legally have to slow dow to 80 kps. Cost me close to 200 DM, and I could not get out of i since they got my pic.....
It also depends on which route you take... When I was there, I had t take the route with the AMI gas stations
this thread:
indoruwet

Site Timeline