Hi Modelers In Germany :-)

Hi, a friend of mine will be in Germany next week, there are some nice
shops in Frankfurt area???? I need some paints (in special Gunze Mr
Color enamels) and tools, and also, there is a equivalent of "future"
in Germany???? well, thanks and sorry my english
Pablo
Bs As Argentina

Reply to
Pablo
"In Germany you can find a substitue for this product under the name "Erdal Glänzer" or "Aldi Stodil"
From the following website:
Hope this helps..
TMB
Reply to