Hi Modelers In Germany :-)

Hi, a friend of mine will be in Germany next week, there are some nice shops in Frankfurt area???? I need some paints (in special Gunze Mr Color enamels) and tools, and also, there is a equivalent of "future" in Germany???? well, thanks and sorry my english

Pablo Bs As Argentina

Reply to
Pablo

"In Germany you can find a substitue for this product under the name "Erdal Glänzer" or "Aldi Stodil"

From the following website:

Hope this helps..

TMB

Reply to