Mirage IV book

I'm looking for some book on Mirage IV bomber. A lot of publications on Mirages in general mention the IV just in passing, jumping from the III straight to the 5. But I'd like to get a nice set of drawings. Does anyone know such a book? A magazine article will do too. I even agree to French text on that if English ones are out of print now.

Reply to
Damir Islamov

I just saw a really good article in one of the current British mags about the IV. Air International? Curt

Reply to
Curt

Mirage IV - Le Bombardier Stratégique by H. Beaumont Docavia Series #47 Published by Ed. Larivière ISBN 2-914205-02-3

80 euros, 360+ pages, a bunch of color/BW photos, drawings ans schematics. Everything you always wanted to know but were afraid to ask. Text in Frog only, sorry. You might be able to order it here:
Serge D. Grun

I don't know of a book on the Mirage IV. I don't think its all that surprising that most books on Mirages skip from the III to the V since the V was basically a modification of the III airframe. In contrast, while the IV, has a similar outline it is an entirely different aircraft. It's not a fighter at all but a strategic bomber/nuc strike aircraft (and in later life a strategic reconnaissance platform) and is a much bigger aircraft,

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

This is it?

This one I can afford rather than 80 euros :-)

Damir Islamov

"Curt" ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ: news:Sjzbd.9302$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com...

Reply to
Damir Islamov