New C-5 Galaxy In Action book

Just picked up Squadron's "C-5 Galaxy In Action" book this evening. I didn't know they were going to publish this and was pleasantly surprised to see it on the New Books shelf at the hobby shop. You'd think there wouldn't be much of a story behind a cargo plane but there is a surprising amount of material in this book. This is definitely one of the better "In Action" publications with great photos, text, and drawings. I highly recommend it. I admit, I'm partial to the "Pickle" because I did some work with the C-5 Aircrew Training System right after Desert Storm and had the opportunity to visit C-5 bases, walkthrough the planes, and fly the simulators.

Martin

Reply to
The Collector