Machinists Josb in Iraq

Immediate openings available for positions in Iraq, with potential annual
income opportunities of $90,000.
LSI is looking for skilled Machinists who put pride and excellence into
their work. If you are interested in an opportunity to reach your goals
while serving your country, then please consider this outstanding
opportunity.
The Machinist supervises and performs the fabrication, welding, repair, and
modifications of metallic and non-metallic parts and supervises metalworking
shop activities.
The machinist fabricates, repairs, and modifies metallic and nonmetallic
parts, utilizing such machines as engine lathes, utility grinders, power
cutoff saws, armature under-cutters, arbor and hydraulic presses, drill
presses, and their associated attachments, accessories, and tools.
Machinists must observe and follow all safety rules and procedures,
including wearing required personal safety equipment.
Working Conditions
Candidates interested in the outstanding opportunities for personal reward
and service to country that this position offers should carefully consider
the hardships associated with overseas working conditions.
Extreme danger, stress, physical hardships and possible field living
conditions are associated with this position within a desert camp complex.
Job Requirements
This is a position with a physical rating of heavy. Candidates must have a
minimum of three (3) years experience in fabrication, welding and
modifications of metallic and non-metallic parts. Candidates should have
experience in the Army 44E Series MOS, or equivalent.
All branches of service are encouraged to apply. Must have thorough
knowledge of Army technical publications related to machinists.
Must have a U.S. passport.
Must have a valid US drivers license.
Must be able to pass a physical exam due to the harsh living and working
conditions.
Must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
This is a one (1) year assignment.
Veterans who have served in Combat Arms, Combat Support and Combat Service
Support units are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in joining our elite team, please click the ?apply
now? button to link to this position on our corporate website. We ask that
you complete our short online application in order to be considered for this
opportunity
Company Overview
EG&G/ LSI is a major U.S. federal government contractor for systems
engineering and technical assistance, and operations and maintenance
services. EG&G/LSI's services include the management of military
installations and ranges, logistics and distribution center operations,
program management and acquisition support for weapons systems, maintenance
of military equipment, flight training for military pilots, and services
related to global threat reduction and homeland defense. In 2007, EG&G/LSI
was awarded to G.I. Jobs Top 50 military friendly employers, a prestigious
list consisting of the top 50 best private sector companies to launch a
post-military career.

begin 666 bullet.gif
7%(R@UAC@M-?PC6 ?YI&AF:$I.AD%`#L`
`