Italeri's Lamborghini Diablo VT

Hi, have anyone build or buy the Italeri's Lamborghini Diablo VT Kit(Kit No.

687)? Although it says its a VT, on the description of the side box, it says its a SV??? Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks in advance.

Best regards Tommie

Reply to
Tommie Hui

I think I have an Italeri SV... What are the topside external differences between a SV and VT?

Tom

Reply to
Tom Hiett

Hi, thanks for the reply. The most different outlook between a SV and a VT is that the topside of the SV has 2 air flow channels which is quite easy to notice.

For reference: SV :

"Tom Hiett" ¦b¶l¥ó news: snipped-for-privacy@itc60158.itc.iastate.edu ¤¤¼¶¼g...

Reply to
Tommie Hui