Im impressed-Looking for model

Saw a 3d demo at the field and was really impressed. Probably due mostly the skill of the pilot but the plane was a very good flyer and appeared to be well put together.

The plane was powered with a .46 engine and was called the Diablo X. I got this info second hand so I am not sure how accurate it is.

Does anyone know of a diabloX ARF or build up kit that is available. Who is mfg and where are they sold?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
<rg.toth

Try here:

The one that fits the bill here is the Diablo 3D. This may not be it exactly. There's a Chek(sp?) company that also makes the Diablo / Dialblotin series. They created them I think. I can't remember the name though.

Good Luck

Reply to
S.Millington