SF Bay Area contest­­Tri City Classic

IPMS Fremont Hornets is holding its first contest since 1995, coming up May 22, 2004 at the Newark Community Center in Newark, California. For further information, or to receive a flyer in the mail, contact me at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net, with 'Tri City Classic' in the subject area. This address is subject to spam screening, so you will get a notice if you e-mail me and are not already in my address book, but I check the server once or twice a day anyway, and a proper subject line will make it easier for me to notice your message.

We'll have all the usual stuff: make'n'take, raffle, vendors, and at least 47 categories of competition, as well as Best of Show, Best of Show--Junior, Best Armor, Best Figure or Robot, Best Ship, Best Civilian Land Vehicle and Best Aircraft/Space Vehicle. There will be one other special award: the Tri-City Award for the best Tri-themed entry (trimotor, triplane, Triumph sports car, triceratops, etc.)

Hope to see you there!

Mark Schynert Contest Director

Reply to
Mark Schynert