WTB:Airfix Magazines

I would like to complete my set of these.

Need February, 1967 in the old format and Vol.2,#4 in the later format.

Does anybody know if Vol.4,#1,October/November,1993 was the last issue? If not I need any after that.

TIA

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Tom The last issue I have of Airfix is V4#1 as well. Dont think anymore came out after that one

Charlie

Reply to
CharlieH

Charlie

I agree, 4/1 was probably the last issue. That's the one extolling the virtues of the new staff, etc.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Erk!