Region 9 regional contest for 2005

IPMS Fremont Hornets will be sponsoring the Region 9 regional contest,
or Tri-City Regional, on May 21, 2005 on Newark, California, in
conjunction with the Newark Community Center. For those of you familiar
with our spring contest last year, same venue, same cost structure, but
we're planning to add more features as befits a regional. I'll post more
details as the event approaches, but in the meantime, if you have any
questions, simply e-mail me with "Tri-City" in the subject line, so I'll
know to fish it out of the spam trap.
To give the builders a loooong lead time, I can say that the Tri City
Award for this contest will be for the best three thematically-connected
models by one builder in any one category. So if you have a hankering to
build 1/72 Bf 109s, here's a chance to have then considered as a
thematic set smaller than a true collection, but offering a little extra
historical focus.
Mark Schynert
Reply to
Mark Schynert