Region 9 Regional Contest: Newark, CA

The IPMS Regional Contest for Region 9, aka the Tri City Regional, will be held on May 21, 2005. Registration opens at 9:00 AM and closes about Noon. For more details, e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net, or contact me here on the forum. My account is spam trapped, so it helps to put 'Tri City' in the subject line so it will stick out when I check suspect mail.

Mark Schynert Contest Director

Reply to
Mark Schynert