1/72 operation torch DECALS

Hi, does anyone know of a good source of Operation Torch decals?
(the one with the yellow around the national insignia)
All the hits on Google seem to be for out of production sheets.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that someone out there knows if any are still
out,
Thanks
Howard
Reply to
HTarr
Yellow Wings sheet 72-025 U.S. National Insignia Part-4 "Operation Torch"
Should be available from a number of online shops.
Reply to
Curt
There's also a Olfa Compass cutter which alllows you to cut perfect circles--in your case, in plain yellow stock decal paper, or masking paper.
Reply to
tomcervo

Site Timeline