Recommended Modeling Books

A little study has made me aware that Loren Perry's book on working with
photoetch parts is a very good reference. How about other books on modeling
techniques (building, painting, etc.)? My current interest is warships and
I will probably branch into other military areas eventually. The books that
seem to be well thought of so far include:
Mike Ashey: Building and Detailing Scale Model Ships
Mike Ashey: Basics of Ship Building: The Illustrated Guide
Paul Boyer: Painting and Finishing Scale Models
Any thoughts on these books, and any other modeling library must have's?
-- Magnusfarce
Reply to
Magnusfarce