Re: Junkers Ju-52

I've built it, but with wheels and no longer have the box, so I don't know if I can prove useful for information. But please let me know if I may.

It can be opened up to a nice interior from both sides (port passenger and starboard side loading door), making an interesting see-through display,and has quite a bit of detail. And clever structure for containing any corrugation assembly destruction. Please forgive my aggrandizement, but I was fortunate to have it awarded multi-prop all-scale third place at the Mad Modeler's contest. It can be built into a very nice little model.

Reply to
Banshee741

in article snipped-for-privacy@mb-m03.aol.com, Keeper at snipped-for-privacy@aol.comedy wrote on 1/12/04 7:11:

Funny you should ask that as i have the kit next to me at the moment due to the Great Kit Cascade which happend early this morning (02.45ish) when about

40 kits decided to jump of the shelf at the top of the stairs.

The kit is the same as the other Italeri Ju52 with the addition of the floats, struts to hold them and a blanking piece for the tailwheel mounting point. Markings are for a Mediteranian G6 in 70/71/65 camoflage with a white fuzilage band.

Hope this helps.

- Rory Manton

- Oh gods , why me?

Reply to
Rory Manton

Kit No is 101 gotta go Scott There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."

Reply to
SnJmodprod

Thanks Rory, sorry to hear about your crapalanche. I've experienced my fair share of them too.

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Sounds great! You didn't save the floats etc. by chance? tia,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Thanks Scott!

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

In article , snipped-for-privacy@aol.comedy (Keeper) wrote: have the wheel/skier. any help?

Not Italeri, but I have a set of floats for the Airfix Ju 52 if you would like them.

They are painted, but stripping or overpainting can solve that.

Let me know if you want them.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

I still have the floats. You are welcome to them.

Reply to
Banshee741

I have the complete kit if you want it. Let me know. Scott There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."

Reply to
SnJmodprod

Thanks much but I have that version, the minesweeper and the MPC Profile with floats. I'm not a big enthusiast of this particular aircraft. Imagine what I would have if I was? Maybe I can sell the MPC for a "zillion dollars." Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Thanks Tom, but I apparently have every version but the one I want! I've got the MPC Profile, they don't include decals for a floatplane version but I can cobble one off the ESCI sheet. Or find the Italaerie kit. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

i'm not thrilled with the italieri... don't like them in general.