Aurora C-141 Old kits

Just got my Aurora C-141 that I won on Ebay. You know that anticipation you
get when you are opening the box for a long waited kit. But the first thing
I notice before I get the wraping paper off is the smell. There is a certain
smell that old Aurora kits have. It's much different than an old Revell or
Monogram kit. I don't know if it's the plastic or the box. Go grab your old
Aurora kit and you'll know what I mean. Sure brings back memories of going
to the hobbie shop back in the sixties and seeing row after row of Aurora
kits.
Steve
Reply to
Steve Jahn
Steve, you are a true connoiseur! Maybe it was the air over Long Island.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
nice grab Steve, hope all is well bud are you going to the Pelican contest in St Pete next month Steve? let me know, I am gona try like mad to finish up what I have and take it there
Reply to
Daryl
Yep, kind of a sweet smell. Especially if you leave the box in the car in the Summer, you get a good dose of it when it's hot!
Reply to
frank may
Heck yes I'm going. Unless one of these hurricanes gets us. Steve
Reply to
Steve Jahn