Aurora C-141 Old kits

Just got my Aurora C-141 that I won on Ebay. You know that anticipation you get when you are opening the box for a long waited kit. But the first thing I notice before I get the wraping paper off is the smell. There is a certain smell that old Aurora kits have. It's much different than an old Revell or Monogram kit. I don't know if it's the plastic or the box. Go grab your old Aurora kit and you'll know what I mean. Sure brings back memories of going to the hobbie shop back in the sixties and seeing row after row of Aurora kits. Steve

Reply to
Steve Jahn

Steve, you are a true connoiseur! Maybe it was the air over Long Island.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Reply to