cheap tip

i bought a pint of rustoleum flat black to touch up some motorcycle parts. i thinned it and used my airbrush to reach tight spots. i had some left over so i did the underside of a revelle lanc. the results were really great. it looks more to scale, (smaller pigment?) and cost the same as a vial of mm. is this new news or did i reinvent the wheel?

How far back did you thin it? I have some in the basement that I just finished using for a project and, as usual, have quite a bit left over.

The Old Timer

60-40 with the thinner the 60.

Thanks!

The Old Timer