TIP: Gojo hand cleaner for clothes

Today sprayed Floquil Grimey Black, thinned 50:50 and carelessly spilled some on my Levi's (blue jeans). I completed the session and cleaned my airbrush, then put my pants under warm water and scrubbed vigorously with Gojo Hand cleaner for painters.

I attacked it on both sides (it had soaked all the way through) and scrubbed rubbing the denim against itself where ever there was paint.

In no time at all, black and bluish drops of water were flying off and dripping off. Pretty soon, I got all the spots out.

Anyhow; I'm suuuuuure none of you have ever spilled paint on your pants, but Gojo really did the trick without resorting to thinners etc.

--- Tontoni

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

I remember during my hot-and-heavy high school days, trying to get that last part on whatever aircraft I was building at the time, before heading out some Friday night. I was standing at my desk, model and tube of glue in hand and the glue was reluctant to emerge from the tube. Firmer my grip got on the tube until 'sploop!', the crimped end of the tube uncrimped and emptied its load of that wonderful, aromatic goo all over my new letterman's jacket, draped over my chair. Something tells me I'd need a bit more than Gojo for that one... ;-)

Frank Kranick

Stephen T (snip)

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

Reply to
old hoodoo

THAT'S a whole 'nuther story that I'll not bore you with! :-)

Frank Kranick

old hoodoo wrote:

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.