Hobby Stores in NE Ohio?

There was one in Cuyahoga Falls, but it apparently closed. Any recommendations?

Reply to
Anonymous

There is on Portage Trail in the falls. He has new and old kits. If your heading towards State Rd, its before the art institute on your right.

Reply to
chris

Try Hobby Castle just north of Hopkins International Airport (4147 Rocky River Dr, (216) 941-4300). This is a little "hole in the wall" shop that's stacked floor to ceiling with kits (my favorite kind of hobby shop). Call first before heading over there. They have limited hours and days of operation. I haven't been to Cleveland for a few years now and they might not even be open anymore.

Wings Hobby Shop (17112 Detroit Ave, (216) 221-5383) seems to be Cleveland's flagship hobby shop.

Martin (in Denver) IPMS 44668

Reply to
The Collector

what about the colombus area?

Reply to
someone

ok, thanks

Reply to
someone

this is THE worst area for model shops,the one in hudson closed last sept,& i was there a few monthe before & bought the large scale bakula enterprise ($55,thank you) & she didnt mention the closing.I really could of used her paints,where does all it go after closing?.There is a store in garretsville,but they have mostly those bigger metal cars & farm tractors.

Reply to
teem

Is Kittle still down in Barberton? It's been years since I was by there. Mostly cars and a lotta OOP kits, if you don't mind paying too much to someone who refused to recognize the difference between a '64 Dodge (common - and what he had on hand in the form of a gluebomb builtup) and a '65 Dodge(at that time, never repopped and what he didn't have, but thought he did).

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; knows better)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger