Model painting service

Hey does anyone know of a professional painting service for plastic models? I got the Tamiya F-16 CJ that I will assemble myself but don't want to fool with painting.

Reply to
pgary1

Hmm, when I build a model, both painting and assembly go together. You can't expect to fully assemble a model then to have it custom painted (as a single unit). That would be very difficult to do (imagine all the masking of various parts).

Or, paint all the unassembled parts then just assemble them and expect a good quality model. You would end up with bunch of unsightly seams.

But that's just me... Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.