Scale couplings for Hornby engines?

I have built a number of the Parkside-Dundas OO wagon kits and fitted them with scale 3-link couplings. They all look nice and I can hook them up to each other, the problem is I only have Hornby engines with the nasty looking Hornby coupling. I have had a good hunt around on the web and in my local model shop but I can't find any hint of exactly what I need. Any suggestions on what I should be looking for? I'm sure there must be something available somewhere.

Thanks in advance,

Stephen Quinney

Reply to
Stephen Quinney

"Stephen Quinney" wrote

Smith's manufacture 3-link, instanter and screw coupling kits which are exactly what you want.

If you can't get them locally, give me a shout.

John.

John Turner

Sounds interesting. Does anyone know of a source for these on the left side of the pond? (USA or Canada works equally well.) Also, a URL to a picture would be most helpful.

-dave

Reply to
Dave Curtis