Scale couplings for Hornby engines?

I have built a number of the Parkside-Dundas OO wagon kits and fitted
them with scale 3-link couplings. They all look nice and I can hook
them up to each other, the problem is I only have Hornby engines with
the nasty looking Hornby coupling. I have had a good hunt around on
the web and in my local model shop but I can't find any hint of
exactly what I need. Any suggestions on what I should be looking for?
I'm sure there must be something available somewhere.
Thanks in advance,
Stephen Quinney
Reply to
Stephen Quinney
"Stephen Quinney" wrote
Smith's manufacture 3-link, instanter and screw coupling kits which are exactly what you want.
If you can't get them locally, give me a shout.
John.

John Turner
Sounds interesting. Does anyone know of a source for these on the left side of the pond? (USA or Canada works equally well.) Also, a URL to a picture would be most helpful.
-dave
Reply to
Dave Curtis