Scale couplings for Hornby engines?

I have built a number of the Parkside-Dundas OO wagon kits and fitted
them with scale 3-link couplings. They all look nice and I can hook
them up to each other, the problem is I only have Hornby engines with
the nasty looking Hornby coupling. I have had a good hunt around on
the web and in my local model shop but I can't find any hint of
exactly what I need. Any suggestions on what I should be looking for?
I'm sure there must be something available somewhere.
Thanks in advance,
Stephen Quinney
Reply to
Stephen Quinney
Loading thread data ...
"Stephen Quinney" wrote
Smith's manufacture 3-link, instanter and screw coupling kits which are exactly what you want.
If you can't get them locally, give me a shout.
formatting link

Reply to
John Turner
Sounds interesting. Does anyone know of a source for these on the left side of the pond? (USA or Canada works equally well.) Also, a URL to a picture would be most helpful.
Reply to
Dave Curtis

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.