Couplings

I have built a few wagon kits with quite a few more waiting.

I'm very pleased with them but I don't have any idea how to attach couplings. Nothing fancy, just as neat as are available Bachmann or Hornby type. Can anyone direct me to a website showing a typical finished job and suggestions for sources of couplings?

Thanks.

Syd.

Reply to
Syd Spence

"Syd Spence" wrote

Park Dundas make coupling mounting blocks for two types of Bachman mini couplings, they can also supply suitable couplings.

Reply to
Terry O'Brien

Thanks folks, I have the parts ordered up, it'll be good to see them in use.

Syd

Reply to
Syd Spence