Porthywaen layout

Can anyone tell me when this 0 gauge layout first appeared in Railway Modeller? Not the revamp of the layout which appeared at the NEC - I've got that article.

Cheers Tony

Reply to
tony pritchard

If anyone has this article, could they please scan the trackplan and e-mail to me?

Thanks in advance

Tony

Reply to
tony pritchard

When an where did the article appear? Then it might be easier to help!

Reply to
Another one bites the dust!

That was my original problem, I didn't know when the article appeared! I've just had an e-mail this morning from 'Dave' saying it was October

1977. The second article (which I have, ripped out from Railway Modeller) appeared in October 1991, but as the first page of it is missing, so I was unable to find out the date of the original article.

Kind regards,

Tony

Reply to
tony pritchard

"Dave" is correct - your missing first page says October 1977. I didn't start buying RM until 1981 though... That would be a great layout to model, especially if you model the dual gauge bit.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Boyd