Hornby Pullman Couplings

I received my free "Replacement" couplings off Hornby this morning, the ones that have been re-designed to cure the problem of the weak original one. They are the same!

8 Hornby pullmans for sale, no couplings, £0.08p!!!!!!

I have E-Mailed Hornby asking if there is a re-designed / improved coupling or are they hoping to fob us off?

Reply to
Piemanlarger