you tube viseo

anyone else notice albert broccoli was one of the producers? must be before his famous films.

Reply to
someone

Producers of what?

Reply to
eyeball

broccoli/saltzman? don't ring no bells? all the early and mid james bonds.

Reply to
someone

I know who they are, I mean what video were you referring to? Was this from another thread that's not showing up for me?

Reply to
eyeball

oh, sorry. yeah, the youtube clip for aces high. didn't you see it?

Reply to
someone

No prob I saw the thread but's showing up separately for some reason.

Reply to
eyeball

ok, long as you got it.

Reply to