B-58 Not Going to be Re-released ?????????

anyone confirm? just got an email from Tower Hobbies saying that they cancelled my backorder as the kit was discontinued...

wassup?

Craig

Reply to
crw59

What B-58?

Reply to
frank

damn, left out the important stuff again. The repop of the Revell 1/48 B-58 Hustler...

Reply to
crw59

Hopefully for us it's just a computer issue...I walked past the kit a hundred times always giving it the 2nd eye but getting something else. Am currently building the B-1B 1:48 and decided to maybe start to possibly think about buying some bombers to toss into the pile of kits that I hope to get to making some day, and decided to go buy the B-58. It wasn't there, (few weeks ago), I asked the owner to see if he could get it from his distributer... he looked and said discontinued. I bought a hundred bucks worth of plastic and paint and the then current issue of FSM and while reading it later that day was elated to see the re-release of the B-58 and promised myself to get it this time. Like the once discontinued B1 that I'm working on now I had to wait for the re-release for the same reason.

Let's hope they're wrong Mark

Reply to
Mark

well now its back as Monogram B-58 from towerhobbies.com they have a $10 of $50 sale now. . Great Models has it too. Who knows what happened but it looks like its gonna be a repop in November.

Craig

Reply to
crw59