Tamiya White Putty - No More?

just got an email from TowerHobbies saying that they can no longer get the stuff.

Is it no longer being made?

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

It's an import thing

I've stopped using Tamiya and Milliput and switched exclusively to Aves

Apoxie Sculpt and Apoxie Paste are my end-all products

Old-Techie

Musicman59 wrote: : : just got an email from TowerHobbies saying that they can no longer get : the stuff. : : Is it no longer being made? : There is no indication of that on the HLJ web page, so I suspect the governator has his panties in a knot. Again.

So, you can order it from HLJ, and there is an interesting project called "Light Curing Putty". Apparently, it requires exposure to light to cure. Hmmmm. Expensive, however.

You can also try "Mr. White Putty". HobbyWave.com carries it, but beware, they charge a flat $10.00 shipping, so just ordering "Mr. White Putty" will make it rather expensive. They are also on the slow end of shipping, so I doubt they are what you would call a "big" company. But, they do carry Gunze, especially "Mr. Almighty Grips II", so I forgive them. But, I do have to draw the line at "Mr. Cotton Swab". Seriously.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden