Hobby accessories in Mainland China?

Heya folks!

It looks as though I may be heading to the PRC for a year or so. Land of Trumpeter and Hobby Boss kits! I can't wait to get my hands on some of them. The problem I foresee is whether or not I'll be able to get paints and supplies that I like or need to use. Does anyone here on the list have any idea what's going to be readily available in China? Tube glue, correct paint colors, spray cans of enamel?

Thanks in advance!

-andyh

Reply to
hill4448