Model accessories store from china

Hi here,

We are a model accessories saler from China. for further informations please visite the below address.

Best Regards

LX

Reply to
liangxiaowz

Not much use without prices.

There must be hundreds of dealers buying from the same manufacturer as this guy or at least a trader who buys from the factory. If the owner of this website wants to know the actual factory, he can contact me. It is in Wuzhou.

Reply to
Jim Slaughter

The message from "Jim Slaughter" contains these words:

He should also find someone who speaks better English to overhaul his site, apart from the Pidgin English half the links dont work,

regards, Terry

Reply to
Terence Lynock (MSW)

That's typical. The Chinese are really invading cyberspace. Careful. Lots of junk out there. They are also selling on ebay! CAREFUL! Buy from a bonafide American company. Pay a little more! Get a warranty!

Reply to
Jim Slaughter

Bonafide American companies... hmmmm.... wasn't Enron bonafide for quite a while ?

Damn near everything is now produced in China, if it isn't and it is indeed coming from an American company then chances are they will be bust in the near future. Alternatively... they are buying from China and then putting their own mark up on top !

Reg

Reply to
tux_powered

I beg your pardon Reg. You seem to have a very grim attitude.

EVERYBODY in this world is not dishonest. However, the more responsibility and authority a person has, the more enticing it is to be dishonest. That's the reason for ALL the rules, regulations and laws. They're meant to keep people honest. Sometimes it doesn't work. If everybody in the world was dishonest, it would be like a throwback to the caveman days.

The thing I have trouble understanding is, the head of the 'New York Stock Exchange' does a poor job and gets relieved of duty, but he gets a Multi-Million Dollar 'BONUS' on his way out. Figure That!!! ________________________________ Earl Scherzinger 'AMA' #40329

Reply to
Earl Scherzinger

Very true Earl. There are us two for a start and I bet, if we really set our minds to it, we could come up with enough people to require using the fingers on both hands to count >:-)

That is just an example of the "New Economics" as practised by the modern day "robber barons". Move into a directors job, or better still CEO, award self and fellow robbers huge pay settlements, bonuses and share options. Cock the business up completely and then go retire... after getting the golden handshake, huge pension award and all the money from having cashed in your share options the day before the company went belly up !

Last thing they have to remember as they depart with the swag... blame the unions and the high cost of labour !!!

Downsizing with it's loss of employees and "creative accounting" were just incidentals to justify awarding huge bonuses to the top people each year..... those people who if you don't pay them obscene amounts of money are going to be fleeing abroad or be snatched up by other companies.... oh yeah, they are going to be queing up for these dumbos alright !

Cynical.... Me.... ?

Nah, I got out years ago and watch in amazement... well in between flying model aeroplanes >:-)

Reg

Reply to
tux_powered

If I might add my two penneth. I reside in the UK, and have purchased modelling stuff from the now Russian federation, the Ukraine, and Hong Kong, mainly through eBay, and will do again.

All I have ever had is honest dealings and cordial correspondence. Not everyone is in thrall to the Russian Mafia or Chinese gangs. There are plenty of scams being worked far closer to home. My partner works in the modern day equivalent of a pawn shop, so he sees them every day.

Regardless of any monetary savings, which can occasionally be considerable, I can usually get the latest version of an engine from Hong Kong, whereas any local stocks tend to be a generation behind.

And here is something else for you to chew on. How come I can import a medium sized engine from almost anywhere in the world for an airmail shipping cost of $10.00 US dollars, or less, when to ship the same item from the US I have to pay at least double that amount? Or am I just being ripped off? I always thought UK shipping charges where high, but I was wrong.

I have also noticed a reluctance on the part of some US model suppliers to export anything at all, which I find a little surprising coming from the land of free enterprise. So I can't help but think there are some double standards at work when people criticise anything sold from China, after all, they are only doing what every enterprising economy has done in the past, including the US and the UK.

Zoe Quilter

Reply to
Zoe

Uh, last time I checked we live in a capitalistic free enterprise system which is driven by profit. What's wrong with someone risking their money, spending a ton to develop a product, having it made in China, spending a fortune on the product to buy in huge quantity to get a good price, spending a boatload on shipping, spending a TON of money on advertising (model airplane magazine ads are outrageously expensive), sticking their neck out to provide a warranty, providing customer service (one hour phone calls from newbies). Are they not entitled to some "Markup"? Are you so jaded you would deny them a profit? If so, I encourage you to buy everything directly from China. No more Walmart, Sears, Home Depot, etc. etc. Did you know Black and Decker and Dewalt are made in China? Hmmm?

Remember, everything that comes from China goes into our economy, the importer makes a small profit and it goes into our economy, the distributor makes a small profit, ditto...into the economy, the dealer makes a small profit...you guessed it...economy.

We don't produce diddly squat in this country anymore! If it wasn't for China, you couldn't buy anything. The greed of the unions insured years ago that American companies had to either go offshore to produce or close down.

Wake up, it's now a world economy. Accept it or go live in a cave.

Reply to
Jim Slaughter

Zoe, I wish I knew the answer why it costs us so much to send something to the UK from the US but it does. I don't know how the HK companies do it!

Some of the US suppliers have stopped selling overseas because they have been ripped off by people buying with a credit card and then canceling the charge after they receive the item. The credit card company and the customer just stick it to the honest company that sent it. Sad but true!

Reply to
Jim Slaughter

(model airplane magazine ads are outrageously expensive),

So why are model airplane magazines outrageously expensive? They're 2/3 ads! The rags oughta be free! Remember when companies gave away products with their logos on them? Now they've snookered the public into BUYING stuff with brand names plastered all over them. STUPID!!!

As for Chinese products, if you don't like 'em, don't buy 'em! Quit buying and start building again.

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

Hi Zoe -- Some countries (Japan and China) have government-subsidized shipping, which allows companies to charge their customers less for shipping. It's smart business on the part of countries which are interested in exporting a lot of product. In the US, our government just gives lip service to the concept of increasing exports.

Regarding manufacturing costs... we are one of the few remaining American companies trying to compete with the Chinese. The difference in our economies makes this pretty much impossible without government intervention to "level" the economic playing field. To do this, our US government would need to apply import tariffs that would cause imported products to cost the same as the equivalent products made here. Sadly, our government is refusing to do this in the interest of "Free Trade" rather than "Fair Trade". The result is the loss of millions of jobs here in the US. It's also true that the imported products cost less, but I'm not convinced that's in the best interest of Americans wanting decent-paying jobs.

Randy Model Airplane Engineering

R.J. Roman

Hi Randy,

I have no argument with most of your explanation, the same situation exists here in the UK. But even Napoleon referred to us as a, "nation of shop keepers." We don't really manufacture anything of consequence any more. Even military contracts tend to be joint ventures with other EU countries.

However the cost of shipping does not just apply to the former soviet block countries or Hong Kong, (isn't our former colony doing well), I literally mean the rest of the world. The cost would be as near as dammit the same from Japan, Austalia, or New Zealand, which as far as I know have no subsidised postal service? The $10 US rate seems almost universal, apart from the US.

Even our own now privatised Royal Mail would send the TWO engines I have just received from Hong Kong, to the US by airmail for $15 US and our postal service is far from cheap.

Zoe

Reply to
Zoe

Zoe - for some reason, we can ship for much less (via USPS Global Priority Mail) if we DON'T insure the package. We have, in fact, done this on occasion... but the customer then has to assume liability for lost or damaged parcels. We can ship up to 4-lb to the UK for about $10, as long as it fits in a USPS Global Priority flat-rate envelope.

As a nation we are losing (have already lost) our manufacturing base. Our powers-that-be appear to have totally forgotten that one of the major reasons the South lost the Civil War was its lack of a manufacturing base. Now we're making the same mistake on a national basis.

Randy Model Airplane Eng>

Reply to
R.J. Roman

And therein lies the difference. All the purchases I have made from other parts of the world are indeed uninsured. But I will only purchase if the sender guarantees responsibility for lost items. Most do, with no argument, and state as much on their web sites. I have not had an undelivered parcel, yet, the only one that did go AWOL was posted in the UK to me in the UK, and arrived a week after the replacement.

I suppose as a business you have to decide if you are willing to stand the loss of a small percentage of goods to get the custom. I was told once it amounts to around 1 1/2 percent of anything shipped. This approach certainly engenders trust, I feel a lot more willing to purchase if this is the case, than stump up a lot of money for insurance.

I fly Control Line not RC, been there done that got the tee shirt, and find it very annoying when the only place I can sometimes obtain the items I need, is the US. Asking UK dealers to obtain stuff from the US is like asking for fairy dust, in fact asking for anything to do with Control Lne is like asking for the fairy dust and a line of coke laced with hens teeth; but the fly in the ointment if I try to do it myself is always the shipping costs, making the the whole exercise prohibitively expensive. Even any duty payable is within the realms of reason. So I am forced to shop around the rest of the world.

Doesn't bode well does it?

Zoe

Reply to
Zoe

Oh so very true. When Americans, and to a lesser extent us Brits, (lesser extent because we didn't have much manufacturing base left) complain about all the manufacturing jobs going to China, India or wherever why is it that some blame the government, unions driving up the cost of labour, etc ?

Isn't it a fact that the multi national companies simply seek the biggest profit return ? This way the shareholders get a small amount of joy and the Direcors get humongous bonuses and share options. They just take production to wherever the labour costs are lowest.... and they also ship the machinery out there so the necessary quality can be attained. If the Americans and also us Brits were prepared to work for a $1 or two for a days pay then I am sure the jobs would return... but hey, what sort of a lifestyle are you going to enjoy on a $1 or two a day ?

Of more relevance.... US postal charges to the UK. Well I don't know if it's typical but I wanted to buy a diesel conversion head for a glow motor. The price initially looked O.K but then.... the postal charge was damned near the same as the item I wanted to buy. I guess I will do without rather than pay around $30 postage.

Reg

Reply to
tux_powered

Reg, is it all in the postage, or is it in import tarrifs? Were someone in the USA to send it to you as a "gift," would it still cost too much?

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

R.J. Roman wrote: .

Did you ever consider that they might not have forgotten and it isn't a mistake?

Reply to
Robert Reynolds

You forgot the part where our government passed a bunch of laws giving subsidies to companies who move overseas. It's not a case of "free enterprise". It's a policy. You can argue about why the policy might have been set, but you have to start with the correct information.

Reply to
Robert Reynolds

Uh, Randy, not so sure about China subsidizing shipping. I order thousands of dollars worth of stuff from there every month. I've never gotten a break yet.

Reply to
Jim Slaughter