sourcing goods in China?Look for me!

Please allow me to introduce our company.

My name is Julia Zhang and I am the Wenzhou office manger for Sun Designe Ltd. of Middlebury , Connecticut 06762 USA .

The purpose of my email is to introduce you to our Wenzhou , China office and let you know that we are interested in representing your purchasing needs in China .

Sun Designe has been doing business in Taiwan and China since 1981 and we have vast experience in all aspects of sourcing production and exporting in both countries. While most of our product experience is with the optical eyewear and optical accessories industries we also have more recently developed experience with other hard and soft good lines.

We think that being and American based company offers a unique level of service and comfort that other China based trading companies cannot offer. Please feel free to contact me regarding your product needs and also please visit our web site for further information about our company.

References upon request!

Reply to
Julia

Red Scholefield

And theres me thinking a manger woz sumthing Jesus was born in.....................

Reply to
Terence Lynock (MSW)

Nah, wasn't it something he traveled in . . . ."away in a manger" ??

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Did you know that the three wise men were riding in a Honda?

Reply to
David Hopper

I thought they were in a fire truck?

Reply to
MJKolodziej

That too, but the story says "... and then they left in one accord."

Reply to
David Hopper

BMW with a side car.

Reply to
Keith Schiffner

Back to the topic: Other than Pet food, toothpaste and now tires . . . what is the problem?

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Reply to
Chuck

You're kiddin', right? How 'bout: Unfair trade policies (USA), currency manipulation, outsourcing of USA jobs, loss of tax revenues, boot-leg designs.... etc. .... ad nauseum.

Reply to
R.J. Roman

What is perceived as being good for corporate America has to be good for the rest of us. The stock market has never been higher (or based on less in the way of brick and mortar or technology). We are at a point right now that China can pull the plug on the US whenever it will be to their advantage.

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

And we can thank corporate America for funding the election campaigns that made it all possible...

Randy

Reply to
R.J. Roman

Watch out what you wish for! If you didn't have Chinese goods, you wouldn't have anything to buy. The labor unions in this country drove manufacturers out of business! The unreasonable demands for pay and perks caused our goods to become no expensive that nobody could buy them.

In this hobby, almost everything is being made in China. You don't like the prices now? Then put trade restrictions and tariffs on China and hang on to your hat. You won't be able to afford to stay in this hobby.

Remember, for every item that comes from China, the importer sells it to a distributor. A profit is made which goes into our economy. The distributor sells it to the dealer, the dealer sells it to the modeler. Profits at each step going into our economy. You want to bring our economy down? Simple, screw around with Chinese imports!

Reply to
Jim

Spoken like a trooper... who hasn't had his job outsourced......... yet!

Reply to
R.J. Roman