China Generator & Engine Manufacturer

Yancheng BEST Engine Manufacturing
Corp.,Ltd.
is a professional
manufacturer and supplier of
quality industrial products supported by value added sourcing services.
We have been exporting a wide variety of generators
and machinery. Our product range covers a variety of industries such as
generator sets and general purpose engines, tractors,
agricultural machinery, gardening facility and other items.
Company Address: No.4 Wuxing Industrial zone(C),Yancheng City,Jiangsu
Province,P.R.C
Tel: +86-515-8262287/8221199/8177038
Fax: +86-515-8238287
Mobile: +86-13805109910/13770078789
E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@pub.yc.jsinfo.net
snipped-for-privacy@jsmail.com.cn
snipped-for-privacy@best-generator.com
website:

chinaengine
Possibly but my experience is of variable quality with a higher incidence of "as delivered faults" than would normally be tolerated. My conclusion is that these units should not be bought or used in any situation where the cost of failure is significant as for example in most contarcting applications. No doubt this is a correctible problem but until the the issue is permanently resolved ................ Pete
Reply to
peterlonz