Could anyone like to share some vibration data of planetary gearboxes ?Thanks

Hi, There,
I am working on the fault diagnosis using vibration signal of planetary gearboxes.
I have no vibration data at my hand. I want to know if anyone like to
share vibration data of planetary gearbox with me. I would like to share some of my ideas and like to cooperate some research work.
Would like to hear anything about that.
Thanks a lot.
Frank (ny snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com)
? 2006?2?14???? UTC +8??7:28:04?ottawajn???

China Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co. Ltd engages in designing , manufacturing and marketing all kinds of electric motors. They are mainly suitable for the following applications: smart home application used in sm art kitchen and laundry, medical instrument for personal care, smart E-tran smission applied in automobile, industry automation applied in telecommunic ation and a great variety of plastic/metal planetary gearbox in different s izes. In order to develop the oversea market, we are current seeking new partne rs around the world to create a bright future together. ZhaoWei is a right choice and excellent partnership with sincere services.
Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd URL: http://www.zwgearbox.com/ Contact: Anny Liu Tel?+86-755-27322652 Fax?+86-755-27323949 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@zwgearbox.com