polycarbonate film & sheet material

We are joint venture with Japanese Tech.& manufacture factory of polycarbonate film and sheet in China. The thickness range is from
0.125mm ~1.0mm. Our standard grades as below are very competitive both in price and quality around world market.
Polycarbonate film: OM-G11 polished/polished (same like Lexan8010) OM-G42 velvet/matte (same like Lexan8b35)
PC film with different transparent color
Thickness: 0.125, 0.175, 0.25, 0.3, 0.38, 0.5, 0.78, 0.8, 1.0 (mm)
Standard Width: 915mm, 927mm, 930mm, 1000mm
This is the website of our company: www.pc-film.com. And there are our brief introduction and products information on it. The quality of our film is good, please consider about it. If you have interesting about our film, please don't be hesitated contact with me.
Expecting for your reply.. Best regards..
Sophia Bao Suzhou OMAY Optical Material Co.,Ltd Huashan Road 158-30#, Suzhou , Jiangsu , China 215011 Tel: +86-512-66652011 H/P: +86-13382182015 Fax: +86-512-66652012 Email: snipped-for-privacy@pc-film.com
hi! i am a polymer engineering student and i have a small factory where i manufacture window frames and beedings from wood plastic composite. i like to read more about the pc films and sheet can you send me some technical papers or relevant literature. i would be very greatfull. Thanks in Advacne.