polycarbonate film & sheet material

We are joint venture with Japanese Tech.& manufacture factory of
polycarbonate film and sheet in China. The thickness range is from
0.125mm ~1.0mm.
Our standard grades as below are very competitive both in price and
quality around world market.
Polycarbonate film:
OM-G11 polished/polished (same like Lexan8010)
OM-G42 velvet/matte (same like Lexan8b35)
PC film with different transparent color
Thickness: 0.125, 0.175, 0.25, 0.3, 0.38, 0.5, 0.78, 0.8, 1.0 (mm)
Standard Width: 915mm, 927mm, 930mm, 1000mm
This is the website of our company:
And there are our
brief introduction and products information on it. The quality of our
film is good, please consider about it. If you have interesting about
our film, please don't be hesitated contact with me.
Expecting for your reply..
Best regards..
Sophia Bao
Suzhou OMAY Optical Material Co.,Ltd
Huashan Road 158-30#,
Suzhou , Jiangsu , China 215011
Tel: +86-512-66652011 H/P: +86-13382182015
Fax: +86-512-66652012
Email: snipped-for-privacy@pc-film.com
Reply to
sophia_bao
hi! i am a polymer engineering student and i have a small factory where i manufacture window frames and beedings from wood plastic composite. i like to read more about the pc films and sheet can you send me some technical papers or relevant literature. i would be very greatfull. Thanks in Advacne.
Reply to
Meerani_1

Site Timeline