Polycarbonate Tube

Does anyone know where I can buy this? The inside diameter muct be 23cm. I would prefer shops in the midland area.

Thanks Michael

Reply to
Himszy

Do you really mean 23cm (9.25") or 23mm? :confused

-- Antonsoare

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Antonsoarer's Profile:

this thread:

Antonsoarer

View this thread:

Himszy

Try rec.crafts.dressmaking Only dressmakers and BBC announcers use cm. Engineers use mm and metres

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

But they don't require tubes

Reply to
Himszy

Never heard of boob tubes?

Reply to
Tom

Ok before this thread goes any lower, i need a polycarbonate tube with a internal diameter of 230mm. Any one know of a supplier?

Thank you

Reply to
Himszy

Before more time is wasted, do you know that such a product size exists, or is that a size you have designed for? Most tubing is based on nominal sizes based on the imperial system. Polycarbonate tubing exists up to 8" OD with a wall thickness of 1/8"

Tom

Reply to
Tom

I don't know if it exists

Reply to
Himszy

How very Fairbrotherish..

Reply to
Tom

Having a bad day Tom ?

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Nah, just having trouble locating some 9-37/64" OD brass tube for a refractor I'm building.. The location of some must be out there!

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Photo in first link apperas to show large bore tube, may not be polycarbonate.

An email to these companies might determine if the size is available.

Lionel

Reply to
Lionel

polycarbonate.