Prices of bulk polymers

Hello,

I am looking for sales prices for bulk quantities of polymers. Anyone a web site or a document avaialble with such?

Kindest regards,

Antoine Kemperman University of Twente snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Antoine

Keep in mind that these are generally US based prices, but I would expect there to be some closeness to Europe's price as well. If not, the possiblity of arbitrage arises.

John Aspen Research, -

"Turning Questions into Answers"

john.spevacek