Beware of Scam

Hi

I am looking for anyone else scammed by Dave Munro This is so that the police can build a solid case against this person.

His email address is snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

His mailing address is

David Munro

220 Paudash Road Hiawatha, Ontario Canada, K0L2G0

Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@gdbarri.com

Thanks

Reply to
Robert Gehrig

Out of interest what or how did he scam you??

Reply to
speedbuggy

He advertised a lathe for sale and did not deliver on it.

I am looking for others he may have tried or succeeded with.

The Ontario Provicial Police are building a case against this individual and would like more victims of this person to come forward.

Reply to
Robert Gehrig