Beware of Scam

Hi
I am looking for anyone else scammed by Dave Munro This is so that the police can build a solid case against this person.
His email address is snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
His mailing address is
David Munro 220 Paudash Road Hiawatha, Ontario Canada, K0L2G0
Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@gdbarri.com
Thanks
Out of interest what or how did he scam you??

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 02:27:41 GMT, speedbuggy wrote:

<snip>
He advertised a lathe for sale and did not deliver on it.
I am looking for others he may have tried or succeeded with.
The Ontario Provicial Police are building a case against this individual and would like more victims of this person to come forward.